School-based therapists provide mental health services for children and adolescents within preschools, elementary, middle and high schools.
We help students:
- overcome behavioral, emotional or social problems that interfere with success at school and at home
- reduce disruptive behavior
- improve self-monitoring skills
As members of the school team, we can serve youth in a familiar setting, offering minimal interruption to their school day.
Services may include:
- individual and group therapy
- behavior intervention
- family counseling
- crisis intervention
- case management
- specialized training and support services for parents and teachers
- collaboration with other community providers
- links to additional community resources